Leverages the internal Python implmeentation of UUID (uuid.UUID) to provide native UUID objects in fields, resolvers and input.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar UUID
link Require by
- ActivityInterfaceRepresents common fields shared between activities.
- AnswerReturns answer associated with a review or reflection.
- AttachmentRepresents attachment connected to a submissions. Examples: File upload, video recording, link, text.
- ContentActivityRepresents a Content activity.
- CourseRepresents a course students can enroll in.
- FeedbackReflectionRepresents the user's response to a review by another.
- FeedbackReflectionActivityRepresents a Feedback reflection activity.
- FlowRepresents a flow; a set of activities.
- GradePassbackActivityRepresents a Grade passback activity.
- MutationThe schema's entry-point for mutations. This defines the GraphQL operations that change data on the server.
- ParticipantRepresents a user that is part of a course.
- PeerReviewRepresents a peer review of a classmate.
- PeerReviewActivityRepresents a Peer review Activity.
- QueryThe schema's entry-point for queries. This acts as the public, top-level API from all queries must start.
- QuestionRepresents a question associated to an activity rubric.
- ReviewInterfaceRepresents common fields across reviews.
- SelectTagActivityRepresents as Select a Tag activity.
- SelfReviewRepresents a review of a student's own work.
- SelfReviewActivityRepresents a Self review activity.
- SubmissionRepresents student's submission to a submission activity.
- SubmissionActivityRepresents a Submission activity.
- TeacherReviewRepresents a review from an instructor.
- TeacherReviewActivityRepresents a Teacher review activity.
- VideoActivityRepresents a Video activity.