String scalar type represents textual data, represented as UTF-8 character sequences. The String type is most often used by GraphQL to represent free-form human-readable text.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar String
link Require by
- ActivityInterfaceRepresents common fields shared between activities.
- AnswerReturns answer associated with a review or reflection.
- AttachmentRepresents attachment connected to a submissions. Examples: File upload, video recording, link, text.
- ContentActivityRepresents a Content activity.
- CourseRepresents a course students can enroll in.
- CourseEdgeA Relay edge containing a `Course` and its cursor.
- FeedbackReflectionActivityRepresents a Feedback reflection activity.
- FeedbackReflectionEdgeA Relay edge containing a `FeedbackReflection` and its cursor.
- FlowRepresents a flow; a set of activities.
- GradePassbackActivityRepresents a Grade passback activity.
- InstitutionRepresents an institution. The central organizational entity in Eduflow.
- InviteeRepresents participant data
- MutationThe schema's entry-point for mutations. This defines the GraphQL operations that change data on the server.
- OutputEdgeA Relay edge containing a `Output` and its cursor.
- PageInfoThe Relay compliant `PageInfo` type, containing data necessary to paginate this connection.
- ParticipantRepresents a user that is part of a course.
- ParticipantEdgeA Relay edge containing a `Participant` and its cursor.
- PeerReviewActivityRepresents a Peer review Activity.
- PeerReviewEdgeA Relay edge containing a `PeerReview` and its cursor.
- QuestionRepresents a question associated to an activity rubric.
- SelectTagActivityRepresents as Select a Tag activity.
- SelfReviewActivityRepresents a Self review activity.
- SelfReviewEdgeA Relay edge containing a `SelfReview` and its cursor.
- SubmissionActivityRepresents a Submission activity.
- TeacherReviewActivityRepresents a Teacher review activity.
- TeacherReviewEdgeA Relay edge containing a `TeacherReview` and its cursor.
- UserMember of an institution on Eduflow.
- VideoActivityRepresents a Video activity.
- __DirectiveA Directive provides a way to describe alternate runtime execution and type validation behavior in a GraphQL document. In some cases, you need to provide options to alter GraphQL's execution behavior in ways field arguments will not suffice, such as conditionally including or skipping a field. Directives provide this by describing additional information to the executor.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __InputValueArguments provided to Fields or Directives and the input fields of an InputObject are represented as Input Values which describe their type and optionally a default value.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.